Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Reasons to hate the phone company

When we first took possession of the condo in Jan. I knew that we were going to be without phone service for a little while, and I was ok with that. I called on the 17th of last month and I was notified that it might take up to three weeks but would be working no later than Monday Feb. 7th. When I initially switched to MCI they told me that it would be 3 weeks and it only took a week, and I was expecting the same basic situation. But when I had to offically give up the old apartment I called to see what was going on. I was told that they were processing the order and that it should be ready before the 7th. I called last Friday,to see what was happening, and I was then notified that there was a "problem" with setting it up and that it would take another 2 weeks! The person I spoke to was supposed to call me on Monday and didn't. So I called again yesterday, demanded phone service or I was gonna leave...a project manager called me back...the absolute earliest that they could get the phone to work was this Friday....a full month of waiting! I'm sorry but that is not acceptable. So I cancelled my service completely and I have now gone to...and I hate it because I have such a hatred for them...a cell phone. But at least I had service immediately and I was able to call my mom. I swear it will be forever until I get internet access to my home, but I guess that I can use work for all of that stuff...I have for the past month or so...but I do miss my little computer.
So for all of you out there who have my number, be expecting an email with the new one. It feels nice being able to contact people again.

2 comments:

hiwa said...

will i be one of them?
long time no see in KBU either!

hiwa said...

will i be one of them?
long time no see in KBU either!