Monday, January 31, 2005

Annoying brothers and moving

Well I finally finished with the cleaning of the apartment. I left it in pretty good shape, well I think I did, and hopefully my landlord thought the same. And I was sure to leave her with a note for all of my forwarding information and a list of things needing to be done in the house...like a leaky tap. It feels strange not living there anymore. And I still can't use my phone, the line was supposed to be switched over, but when I called on Friday they said that it might not be until the 7th of Feb.! At least I can still check my messages, but I would still like to be able to phone my friends, you know?

So this was a busy weekend, the family was staying down with us, we were getting DISH network installed, and I was supposed to go to the opera but couldn't find my season tickets anywhere. It was Jimmy's first time at the condo, he liked it, and I think that since he can see that Mr.3 and I have established a home he is more comfortable with the situation. It was amusing to watch Jimmy feed the ducks because he looked like a little old man sitting on the bench while feeding them, and then he had a goose get rather aggressive with him.
Now I made sure to lock the bedroom door that night because I wasn't sure if Jimmy was going to come in and visit when he got up in the morning and I didn't want him to see me naked. Not that Mr.3 and I were up to anything, but I prefer to sleep in the nude. So apparently he was up early in the morning, and in an effort to either give him a chance to snoop or help (but I doubt that) he started to unpack. So when I came downstairs I saw that he had started to unpack some of the decoration boxes. What concerned me was that I know that my vibrator (yes, I have one, my little red friend, but I haven't needed to use it since Mr.3 and I have been together) was in one of the boxes of pillows and decorations because we moved those ourselves and I didn't want the movers to see it. So later, after my family and the DISH installers guys had been in and out of the room, I decided to look at the boxes, to see what he had messed with and not only had he been in the box with the vibrator in it, but also the vibrator was out in the open on the floor! Who knows who saw it! How embarassing by proxy! And I am not sure how to address it with him, or even if he knew what it was. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

well hold it like a dagger and chase him around the house... but you know how i feel about the vibrator situation