Tuesday, March 08, 2005

So while it appears that I have fallen off of the face of the earth

I haven't. Just been busy, busy, busy.

Model Arab League Regional competition was on Feb. 17-19. We won. A lot. Mr.3 was outstanding delegation in his committee, Anisa won outstanding, Jason won honorable mention, Jack won honorable mention, as well as Brianne and Steve. Overall for the team we won Outstanding Delegation. I, as Secretary General will remain so for next year's Regional Competition and for Nationals I got promoted to Chief of Staff. And I have just finished (boy is my head fryed too) writing a full year syllabus for the Model Arab League course so that I can pitch it to our advisor. We put in enough work for it to be a 3 credit class, why shouldn't we be able to get more than the one credit hour that is avaiable.

In other news, my "cousin" translated here as my Mom's Best Friend's son is in a band call The Bradbury Press and the are playing tonight in SLC. So while they are here in town they are staying with Mr.3 and I. I haven't seen Darren for something like 14 years, so it is very strange. I thought that he would be taller...hummm...anyway...they came over last night and I was going to go out with them to a Karaoke bar but I declined because I had to leave for work and class at 7am this morning...and well...any oppurtunity for nookie with Mr.3 is always worth being unsociable. But we are definitely going to see them play tonight..I only need to find some time to study for my Lingustics mid-term tomorrow. I should have been able to work on studying at work today, but I was just too busy for that. We will see how well I can cram into this evening and tomorrow at work, wish me luck.

Other than that I am just waiting for the clock to hit five----19 minutes left to go! so that I can leave and meet Darren, the band, Doug, Kelly and my Mom at the Training Table for dinner. Which sounds like fun, but feels like a hassle. Oh well.
till next time...
d

oh, and one more thing...I am unveiling by hot pink fishnet tights today...their fun!

No comments: