Wednesday, March 09, 2005

a short note

just to let you all know how cool my boss is.

last week I had to deal with a student of his who basically chewed me out because "I" did not respond to his messages or his emails. When "I" found out that he had yelled at me, he made the student call back (from Kuwait no less) and apologize to me before he would do anything for him.

today, we were putting out flyers for the lecture series and the director of the Union building was a complete ass and got mad at me for putting them out on the tables. I explained to him that we had been doing this for over a year and now they are having a fit? So either way, since I am not feeling well I was on the verge of crying (I later did anyway) so I just left. Came back to the office and told Kate, who promptly told "I" and left a message on the director of the Union's machine. Later as "I" was driving to the airport to pick up the speaker, he called and notified me that the director will also apologize to me. That is cool, unnessacary but cool.

No comments: