Saturday, May 07, 2005

Finished!!! For a brief moment...

So I have been working madly on my Turkish paper and I have finally finished and sent it off to my teacher...thank goodness she gave me some extra time. I hope that it is decent, after a while you begin to delude yourself into thinking that you actually have all of the grammar correct, but I am sure that I made a ton of mistakes....

Now, tomorrow, I will begin working on the Kabbalah paper, which I am supposed to have a rough draft into Harris by tomorrow evening...I would work on it tonight but I need a break and want to spend some time with Mr.3 who has been bored most of today, waiting for me to finish. But a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders finishing that goofy turkish thing...if only I could now lose all the knots in my back from hunching over all day...

So I talked to my mom late last night and apparently my little brother has taken a clay snowman that me made for my mom ten years ago and done something with it. He insists that he hasn't touched it, but then as he is denying everything he will give some statement that he knows what happened to it. So my mom was pretty upset and she has devised a plan to punish. She can't charge him for an item of sentimental value but she can charge him for some property damage that he did before we sent him off to "camp" a year or so ago. He has gotten a job for the summer and he won't get to see a cent of it.

In other news, there is currently an Amber alert going on...A mother was letting her fiance babysit her little 3 year old, and apparently the fiance has "relapsed" and started to take heroin again. He apparently was trying to cash forged checks for money earlier today. I know that the mother is having enough worry right now as it is, but what type of mother lets her druggie boyfriend babysit? They is a definite lack of common sense. Let's just hope that the little girl is alright and hasn't been sold for heroin money. What a great mother's day that woman will be having..

No comments: