Sunday, May 08, 2005

Sunday morning...

So I just sent Mr.3 across the street to go and get a haircut, and I think that this might have been the first time that I have been in the house without him here...well maybe when we first moved in, but either way it has been the first time in months...it is strange, I fell like I should do something rash or silly or whatever as I am in a moment where he isn't around...oddly enough I can't think of anything except making lunch for myself.

So I have done some reading for my Kabbalah paper but have only written a paragraph...I think that I am forming everything in my head. It is such a nice day outside though that I think that I would like to move the whole operation to the back porch, which I might do...except I can't tell if the bugs out there are gnats or mosquitos. It would seem to be an odd time for the mosquitos to be out, but you never know.

No comments: