Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mayonaise Haze

So I made Ranch dressing to put onto my baked potatoes for lunch this afternoon, only to find out that the mayonaise was at least 2 months out of date, leaving me with a tummy ache. For a while I couldn't decide if I was going to be sick or not but taking a nap seemed to help. I had super weird and vivid dreams. We were in a house that was much larger than what we had expected it to be...only a few rooms but it had huge elegant staircases and a couple floors of huge ballrooms. Even though no one had been in the rooms for years, there was no dust and the wooden floors looked like they had just been polished. There was an elevator that looked..

- sorry nookie break -

like a fireman's pole instead of an elevator. I had wrapped myself around the pole but had started to fall and was caught between the floors (between the top floor ballroom and another one that was fifty feet below me), you were able to see the sub flooring which was unusual as it looked like they had a level that they had built on top of. You could see 6 inches of the floor space, and the chairs legs that were there that they just chopped off at the 6 inch mark exactly where the chair had stood. They same went for the other furniture that was in the room. It was very strange...so I woke up from the nap with a horrific headache, dizzy, a stomach that has felt like it has done a thousand sit-ups, and randy as all get out. Strange, but rememdied...

I forgot to tell you something from before...Mr.3 and I hit a new mark in our relationship today...I ran the Mr. Coffee machine this morning, without having him do it, or tell me how much coffee to put into it. Turkish coffee, I have no problem with- as that is really the only type of coffee that I drink on a regular basis- but the coffee machine petrifies me and I think that I overcame it today.

No comments: