Thursday, May 12, 2005

My brain is melting...

Ugh, I am trying to finish this paper, but I have need a break in a bad way. I know what I want to say, it is only a matter of putting it on paper. And while I have been able to work a lot on the paper at work today, I haven't gotten nearly as far along as I have wanted to. I hope (fingers crossed) that I can get the writing of it done today and then just work on the revisions for tomorrow and get it sent off to the teacher. But I will by no means stay up any later than midnight to finish this thing tonight. I would like to just go to bed at the normal time, let's hope that works.

I feel a little better today, the previous 2 days I have felt like crud, and have missed work because of it. I hardly worked on my paper at all. And now I just want to finish it and be done, but that's hard when you are a perfectionist.

in other news, I received notice that I will be involved in a ketchup study...they are going to send me 2 bottles of ketchup to sample for the next month and then answer questions about them..I'm kinda excited.

No comments: