Monday, May 16, 2005

Wow and Ouch!

I meant to blog on Friday but when I went on there was scheduled maintainace, and for the rest of the weekend the family was done...plus Saturday I had this whole sinus thing that about killed me.

Well I finally finished my Kabbalah paper, yeah! But Harris said that is "was not a fair reflection of my intelligence" and was going to recommend that Sluglett give me an "I" and that we work on it over the summer. So it was a partly a "wow" he thinks that I am really smart kind of compliment, and then it is also an "ouch" the paper is crap and you should have done better compliment. I thought it was pretty decent, especially as it was a subject that I know nothing about and had to pull 20 pages of it out of my ass in 3 weeks. I don't want an I grade, I really don't. I just want this all to be over with.

Today I meet with the grad advisor in Lingusitcs to discuss my transfer over, I hope that this goes smoothly...

in other news I am just going to smack the bug. The meeting on Wednesday was to establish the "new rules" so to speak. And basically she is to only contact me for stuff by email, but she keeps coming over and asking me to do stuff and then hovering over me while I do it. Like that meeting helped...I keep trying to drop hints as to her send me an email, but it doesn't seem to work.

today is the first day of summer semester and Mr. 3 has a class until 12:05...I have gotten so used to eating lunch at 11am, that I am dying at the moment and feel like I am going to be sick...but that could just be having to deal with the bug today...

No comments: