Thursday, May 05, 2005

Oh so tired...

and I am blogging this morning so that I can keep myself a little active to stay awake.

Mr.3 and I were up late last night, till 2 am, he was working on his paper and I was serving as his uber-picky editor. Today I need to finish my Turkish paper, which I more or less have written in the English, I just need to translate it all over...I haven't started yet, and I really hope that my head will be able to wrap around the grammar.

I have also found that I don't even have the energy to be annoyed with the bug, I think that I have spoken to her, but I am not sure. It's only 9:30 so I am sure that something will change and she will ignite some spark of anger...that might actually keep me going today....

anyway, I am sure that I will be blogging nonsense today so I can keep myself busy, till next time, I'm out.

No comments: