Thursday, June 09, 2005

humm...

I feel like I should blog something but I have no idea what, or maybe it is merely that there are so many little things running around my head that I can't pin anything down.

I went to physical therapy for my knees...it wasn't too bad. I would be a hell of a lot healthier if I wasn't a klutz, but I don't think that would help too much at this point.

Jill the realtor called, there will more than likely be an offer on the condo today...and I feel a lot of ambilivence about the situation. On one hand it is the moving panic (packing, moving, the cost, finding a place, affording a place) and then on the other hand I keep trying to tell myself that I need to be calm, closing will take a while and we have 30 days after the close before they can move in and la de da...I know that the ghost of an offer shouldn't panic me, but also I need to focus on the immediate future and plan for it, the last thing that I want to do is move in the beginning of school again, but that looks like what will more than likely happen.

Mr.3 and I went to a lot of different bookstores yesterday and then later in the evening I watched Kill Bill Vol 1 for the first time, so I dreamt last night that we kept looking at books that were getting continually chopped up by samuri swords. odd.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Did the books bleed in your dream?