Friday, June 10, 2005

News...

Well after less than 2 weeks of being on the market the condo was sold yesterday. We have until july 15 to leave. And I think that with all of the anxiety that I had before...I am alright with this. What was giving me the most problems I think was the uncertainty of the situation, but now that I know we have to leave at a certain time, a goal to plan for and around and such, I am much more calm.

I was pretty surprised that it went as fast as it did. The next door neighbor who has been trying to sell his place (the same floorplan as ours) for a year is going to be pissed. And we are already planning goodbye pranks for the complex...it mostly involves leaving a bunch of duck food in specific places. Well, humor is where you find it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the humor. Just hope the "old" neighbors do too. :)