Thursday, June 16, 2005

the plight of the Zucker Room

Today I love and hate the Zucker Room. Instead of just doing little things to organize in there I thought that since it is pretty dead in the office that I would just do a BIG reorganization thing in there. And so this is day 2, and I have finished sorting through all of the current books. Harris came in and brought more...now I know that these books have been supposed to have been delivered up here ages ago...and I guess that since I am going through everything, that I might as well go through those at the same time...but I am super pooped and 10 more boxes of books was not what I had in mind.

in other news, I got the results of my cholesterol test back and I am two points into the "high" range. Which is a little depressing...my good cholesterol is high (as it should be) I just need to work on my bad cholesterol which really means that I need to lose weight, big surprise.

No comments: