Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Putz Example Number 1

Now, don't get me wrong, I love my brother...but he is a putz.
He and my mom were in town and Mr.3 and I just got back from having lunch with them.
While I am not going to into exactly what he said, it was in bad taste and was meanly meant to be a snide attack/jab at Mr. 3. When he said it both my mom and I were flabbergasted and I was trying to kick my brother under the table but my legs were too short to reach effectively.
Mr.3 kept his cool and calming replied that if he wanted to talk to an asshole he would have farted, and asked my brother if he would like to discuss it further outside. Wisely, my brother said no. However his comment kind of ruined the nice atmosphere of lunch and have left my Mom and I profusely apologizing for his behavior.

Putz.

No comments: