Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tuesday?

Ok, so I think that I am pretty pathetic. I keep checking all of my regular blogs and wonder why no one has posted, when I realize that I have posted much either. You know that it is a bad blogging week when I have been outblogged by Mr.3 who blogs only when something really infuriates him...whereas I blog with my normal daily drivel.

Things are really starting to pick up here at work. I think that I forgot how to multitask at work and that I am having to relearn the process. But with more work means less boredom and "less whining" as my friend Jason recently told me. School starts tomorrow, and while I thought that I was ready for it, I don't think that I am. I don't think that the rest of my office is either. I had to get all of my classes approved by my boss (and the phone coverage schedule for the times that I am gone during the day). And today the bug, who has had the information for quite some time now, not only has forgot about it, but doesn't think that she will be able to cover the phones this Thursday. The last thing that I want is to be late for my first day of classes, but I might have too. I also might not because she thinks that she might not be able to be there because there is a student giving a defense that day. And while she insists that she needs to be there she really doesn't. Her predecessor rarely went to them because she had so many other things that she needed to do. I think that I can whine to our AA and win on this one.

ugh...she just called to tell me that I have a typo of the preliminary schedule...I messed up one letter on a professor's name.....yeah, I'll fix it, but I have other more pressing things today. Like...well I don't know, but I have already heard the latest about her husband and their history of marital counsoling, so I think that I have made my quota of "listening time" with the bug for today.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

you tell 'em sister hehe.
good luck with work picking up. mine is just starting to slow down :)