Sunday, November 13, 2005

Another Sunday spent in bed

For the second week in a row, Mr.3 and I have spent Sunday refusing to the leave the bedroom....and no, it isn't some massive lovefest but rather just a day to completely relax. Granted I haven't done a lick of the huge amount of homework that I need to do, but at least I feel recharged to be stressed again another day!

So yesterday in the course of writing my Turkish article I have found a new favorite blog, it's called ISBN 9760806 and while it is in Turkish, it has fantastic links! And then it has lead me to cool music site called Kikapu Net Label which has some great music downloads as well as anther site called Undomondo. Great fun for all, or which I really need to add to my blog list of things...if only I could remember by Blogrolling account info!! I am thinking of just adding links onto the template directly. That is all for the moment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*vomit*

Baris Erkol said...

thanks...
turkce biliyor musun?

Delal said...

Evet, turkce biliyorum. dort yil universitede okudum.