Thursday, December 08, 2005

From Jittery to Spastic

So apparently I have hit my second, third, and fourth wind and I am just bouncing off the walls. I still haven't finish the second portfolio but I am oh...so close... I was working on it until 4am, at which point I went to bed under some strange impression that a little bit of sleep, no matter how long it was would actually help. I am still unsure as to if it has. When I got to bed last night Mr.3 was snoring because he was so stuffed-up. I didn't have the heart to wake him, needless to say...my less than 2 hours of sleep wasn't done without considerable waking on my part. The circles under my eyes are like craters and I have put an obnoxious amount of undereye concealer on to help. Today is going to be so much fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you glad that this doesn't happen often?? :)