Thursday, December 15, 2005

Oh so close to being done...

I just finished my phonetics final and now all I have left between me and winter break is my phonetics paper due tomorrow. There is no doubt as to whether I will finish it, the only question is when am I going to start the damn thing. The bug will be out of the office for a couple of hours this afternoon, so I should be able to work on things without her interrupting me. Not that she has been interrupting me much at all today...that is because she is hiding from Mr. 3. She said something that she shouldn't have (yet again) about scholarships to another student, who is a friend of ours. He mentioned it to Mr.3, and as this particular item that she said affects the graduate students in the department, Mr.3 asked about it. The easiest way to sum up the situation is that she really stepped in it this time and there will be at least one possibly more students going to talk to "I" about it. Remember last time when she told Mr.3 that he took second in a scholarship opportunity that he didn't know about? Well now she is telling students that for a scholarship (which the application deadline is the 15th of next month) that out of the four available, two have already been given away....yeah it will ultimately be a bad thing. Everything would have been fine if she just kept her mouth shut. Now I do not know what the deal is about telling students that scholarships have already been awarded...but common sense would decree that you just wouldn't tell a student something like that. She is setting herself up again. And of course it would be bad to start off with the new AA with something like this.

She does this to herself a lot. She will get threatened by something and in her reactions to shore up her defenses she ends up doing something that will sabotage herself. I just have to make sure that I stay as far away from this as I possibly can....I doubt that I will get pulled down into this, but I really don't want to take any chances.

No comments: