Tuesday, March 27, 2007

See I Told You...

I told you that Mr.3 wouldn't come home yesterday. Even after all that he said yesterday on the gmail chat about being able to come home after his group session and that he would call me after his meeting to let me know what was happening. Well no call and no Mr.3. I guess that I am not surprised. He was going to come home any day, today, for 5 months last fall.

In some ways I have made progress. I have learned to let go of the responsibility of his PTSD. But that is partly because he will not let me be involved in the process. And according to the books that I have been reading, my repressed anger is turning into depression. Big surprise. I can't deal with my repressed anger however until I can have him around on a regular basis...so it is back to the status quo of me waiting...

and waiting....

and waiting.

No comments: