Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday Musings

This will all be incredibly random.

Driving to work today I saw a little old nun walking towards the Cathedral. I wonder where she lives and if there are more. I didn't think that there was a nunnery in Utah...but maybe there is.

My grade in course design is not what I wanted it to be....and I am desperately trying to get ahold of my professor to see what can be done to salvage it. And it is causing me to have a horrible day...and all I want is for my husband to hold me. It just tears my heart out that he isn't here.

Jimmy has begun to start spending the graduation money that he has been getting in the mail. He bought girl pants yesterday...and a couple of shirts that are pretty cool....but WAY, well...gay. Who knew?

And of course I am trying to think of something else to write about. The grade thing has been pretty hard to handle.. I feel like a complete and total failure. Apparently my professor is online on WebCT, and I keep checking back every few seconds to see if she has responded to my email. Is it paranoid of me to think that my professors really don't want me to write a thesis? Because whenever I try to talk to my professor or advisor about it they make lots of excuses about how I am not approved (although I was told that I was) and that it wasn't going to work.... I think that they are so used to people wanting to do the terminal masters that they are reluctant to do the extra work of a thesis.

I just checked again to see if she had sent me a message back...nothing. And she is offline now according to WebCT. Is she ignoring me? While I would really like it if she had just made a mistake on the grading...nothing would work out that nicely for me. So I foresee some major groveling in my near future. I think that I am just in shock over the grade.... I put so much work into the project. I was really careful with it. I probably put more work, time, and thought into that project than anything else that I have done in my college career. And with the final grade that I got she must have given me a C on the project...which I just can't see how that happened. I can't.

No comments: