Friday, July 13, 2007

End of URSA....is it the power of the boobs or the red dress?

Well folks, I'm back home from Cedar City. Overall things went really really well. I think that I made some excellent contacts and that I represented the MEC well.

Another thing that has come out of this conference is that I appear to have hypnotic boobs. We had the waiter transfixed, as well as the nice half Saudi guy I met. But of course, nothing proves your sexuality like getting attention from a trucker.

Driving along, minding my own business, I pass a semi-truck on I-15. When I pulled in front of him I noticed that he is flashing his lights at me. Weird I thought, no cops around and I definitely didn't cut him off, why the lights? Then a minute or two later, he tries to pass me....going 90 miles an hour in a semi-truck. I was lucky that I didn't die. I looked up at his window when he was passing by and I notice that he is practically in his passenger seat waving at me. I smile back and look down....he must have had an excellent view of the girls. A few minutes later I passed him again and he kept flashing his lights at me until I waved at him. I guess that is score one for my sexiness.

My husband better get back soon....because life is better when the girls are only hypnotizing him and not seeking attention elsewhere.

No comments: