Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Land of the Living Mucus

Jimmy gave me some mucusy thing that he got while working out at the haunted house...and it mutated in my body. Ugh. I have actually taken sick time at work. and I never take sick time. I find that I can't relax anymore...I just don't know how...I mean, I was stumbling around like a drunkard the other day with this sickness, yet I was still attempting to wash the dishes.

My webMD coach wanted me to set aside 15 minutes a day where I did something like read or sew so that I could learn to relax again. It isn't working very well....although I must say that there is agreeable symmetry in the fact that I was suffering from the flu and reading a history book on the 1918 flu pandemic.... it still means that I am messed up in the head.

1 comment:

Jason said...

I am sick too. I have spent about 3 hours since Sunday morning out of bed. My current plans involve eating some soup, replenishing my stock of DVDs close to the bed and crawling back into said bed.