So it has been so long since I posted that I am just going to have to do a recap version of my life the past few weeks....
1. Went for my biometrics test on campus and found out that the higher blood pressure from when I was sick (and found out about Mr.3) in January has stayed. So in a month I went from low blood pressure to hypertension....another legacy from Mr.3.
2. Due to high blood pressure I had a health freakout and have been trying to eat better....which would work if my body would process vegetables correctly. How do I know that? I look at my poo...in fact I got a very informative book called "What's Your Poo Telling You?". Excellent read.
3. Had some good news on my previously postponed grad program. One of my professors is going to let me re-do a project and then all I need to do is take my comps in Fall and I should be finished with my MA by December.
4. Of course, I gotta do a heck of alot of studying to get back to snuff...which means that I can't work as much as I do now. So, I am making Jimmy pay rent....although....
5. After getting a bad review at his Petsmart job, Jimmy has decided to quit his job. And while he still works at Brookstone too....I have a feeling that this rent-paying thing isn't going to go as well as I planned.
6. Libby and I signed up for a core-training class on campus...oh dear god it hurts.
7. On campus everyone is super thin and fit and I am the fat minority....I discovered where all the fat people in Utah are! They are at the zoo...pulling their obese three year olds around in a wagon. The zoo on Mother's Day was....enlightening in that respect.
8. I received a "you're a great girl...but" email from a friend....out of the blue. There was no discussion of feelings, or me (or him) having any awkward displays of affections towards the other....nothing other than some friendly coffees...and he chooses to tell me that he is dating someone else (which I have no problem with) by slamming me and my religion (which I DO have a problem with). So you can imagine how an unsolicited romantic rejection has been for my psyche. I have enough rejection issues as it is....but to get a random one as well?
9. Psychotherapy continues...and while I know that I need to go through this process, I am not comfortable with the vulnerable position it puts me in and how much I cry in the sessions. Tuesdays afternoons are pretty much a wash-out on my productivity levels afterwards.
10. While I have been riding the bus to work for over a month now....I now have fixed brakes (Thanks Mom and Dad!). It is a relief because now I feel like I have a bit more freedom. I'm still taking the bus...but now I just don't have to.
11. And lastly....with all the health issues (mental and physical) some things have paid off....as I have lost 20 pounds since January....only a little further to go and I will be at my pre-Mr.3 weight....after that the sky is the limit!