Friday, August 09, 2002

I went to the doctor today and like usual the doctor has no idea what is wrong with me. So I am on antibotics for the diaherra, and have a pain killer type thing that is to help with my stomach cramps. The cramps are awful--I couldn't eat because they would get worse, or move alot because they would start to hurt as well. I felt better today anyway so I believe that my system is fighting everything off.
Called my friends today and checked in with them--they all sounded happy to hear from me and frankly it was nice just to be able to talk to them. I am not sure when I will be coming back to Salt Lake. My family intends to keep me at the house until I feel better-which is fine by me. I think I can go and work at the bookstore again on the 19th, but I have to call them and check, and I also have to call my other job at SWCA to see if anything is going on there. There is no way around it, I am going to have to take a second job this year, if SWCA falls through I will be open to suggestions on what line of employment I should seek: lion tamer, stripper, window washer.... I'll have to take a poll on that one. School starts on the 21st. Yep that's all that is a goin' on. yep yep yep that's it... ok I think I will go back and watch some more of the cartoon network-cable is soo much cooler when it is at your parent's house...

No comments: