Saturday, June 26, 2004

So I decided not to go to my parent's this weekend, and I am now just hanging at home. Since my recent -must lower all spending--spree, I am now reduced to the slowness of dial-up. I have been waiting for the Microsoft XP updates things and it is only 53% complete, and I swear that it has been over an hour. so now just passing the time, although I relaly should get dressed and go out.

Libby and I went to X-wife's last night, played pool, and had 2 pitchers of beer, which meant that we were quite tipsy at one point. On my second glass of water in the sober-up-to-drive-home-ritual the power went out at the bar. We were there for 45 minutes or so, hoping that it would come back on. It didn't, and I really didn't want to stumble to the women's restroom in the dark for a second time. So we left, but walked around a little before we got in the car. Here is the really sad part. the power went out around 10:30. We are such little old ladies, 10:30 is my bed time, the idea of staying out really late is well, unthinkable.

62% complete. God this will never end.

so I am watching Invader Zim again, I wonder when Libby is going to want her DVDs back, probably later today--I know that she is going to see Colin tonight
Looked for more Tarkan pictures for my desktop background. I hate to say it but I was getting tired of my Queen in drag picture. Just not enough hot travestite pictures out there for me. Not that Queen were transvestite, and I definitely have never seen a picture of Tarkan in women's clothing, but definitely there is something incredibly sexy about a man that that walk well in heels.

best song quote that I have heard in a long time "You are the best mistake I never made" David Bowie, Survive.

No comments: