Tuesday, July 06, 2004

If I have to pee one more time today I will scream!

So I finally managed to talk to Libby today, I probably won't see her for a while now that she is assistant stage manageing for Colin, but I visited her earlier today and had a break with her. I told her about Kani, but I just couldn't explain it so that she could understand how I feel. Damn I am pathetic in that annoying I-think-that-I-have-drama-in-my-life drama queen kinda way. And no he hasn't written and I think that I am holding out little hope that he will. Bastard.

It is funny how many calls that I get in a single day from the press. I really wish that one, this marine thing had never happened, and two that his family wasn't living in Salt Lake. I am sure that some think that calling the Middle East Center is a novel idea but it really isn't. So far I have talked to Carol Mikita from channel 5 and Brent Hundsaker from channel 4, wanting to interview "I". I just keep passing them on. Do you think that they realize that they have to get through the bouncer first before "I" even hears that they have called. Sometime I wish that I had one of those number neon light thingys that resturants have so the servers know which table are up. I think that it might be helpful, that way I could ring into "I" on a scale to see if he wants to comment or not. NPR or any Arab News source would be a 1, PBS, New York Times, Washington post would be about a 2, local TV stations woould be around 5, local newspapers 4, and local radio might be just barely a 2. But you never know, sometimes he is open to absolutely everything press-wise. Von Sivers is going to be on the 6:30 news on channel 5, and maybe later at 10 on channel 4 so maybe I will watch a bit of the news today.

I have a half hour left of work, and not that I exactly have anything pressing to do this evening except bathe the turtles, but I just wanna go home. I have done a lot today, but I feel totally worthless. When the phone rings I just stare at it. Or like I just did, stare at the computer screen and wonder why whatever I am thinking is not automatically popping up onto the screen. blah blah blah There was something else that I wanted to say but I can't quite remember. Humm...maybe I will go and write a email to my mom before I go.

No comments: