Friday, August 06, 2004

A funny note about "security" something JB is always concerned with... If she doesn't want other people knowing about "our stuff" like interoffice politics or problems with confindental HR forms, why does she not only tell everyone in the office about it (because a lot of this stuff I am not supposed to know about, and Mandy never talked about it to other people) but tells everyone in her loudest voice possible in the main office where everyone out in the hall can hear her? Do you see a problem. "I" told me that he praised Mandy for her discreetness, her ability to hear out a problem and keep it secret. He has already trusted me with one such confidence and I have kept it. I am trying to hold his trust. I don't feel the JB could do that, so far she hasn't proven herself to be like that. In fact when something is public it is always a "security" thing with her, and when it should be private she makes it public. Go figure.
damn I am glad that I have my new wall. I can't get over how much better it makes me feel.

No comments: