Monday, October 25, 2004

Oddly enough, happiness is pretty boring to read about

Talking with my Mom yesterday, she pointed out that my stories of daily life have gotten a lot less interesting with JB out of the picture. Which is true. Reading about the annoying is always more interesting, humans are drawn to tragedy. So I apologize for the "slump" in content. Give me a little time to find something new to tick me off.

On Sunday I went to the opera Aida, which fitting with the humanistic love of tradegy fit in well. Here is the other sad part, I went by myself. Partly because I couldn't afford 2 tickets, but partly because I was selfish and wanted to keep the experience all to myself, safely locked in memory. Under more coherent circumstances I would like to write about the love that the hero and heroine represent in the opera, however as my stomach rumbles and my head aches from fasting, I find that all thought fails me and I can only feel...which doesn't translate well.

No comments: