Monday, November 22, 2004

and my knee doesn't hurt!!

I was worried that it might be since the last time I taught kurdish wedding dances it hurt to walk for a couple of days...goofy knee dance..all in all it went really well.

other than that, not too much to say. Today was looking to be pretty damn boring, but Mr.3 (who might actually read this every once in a while so he will remain nameless) came by and we just talked for something like 2 hours, which was very enjoyable. It is very interesting how much you can learn about someone just from small things that they drop in conversation. I am not sure how I am doing flirting wise, but we seem to be heading in a pretty solid friendship zone.

and today is also a short day-or it just feels like one. I had nothing to accomplish today, and I have actually made a lot of progress on a project that no one but myself cares about but if I do it it will impress everyone. In lieu of lunch I am leaving at 4. Mom is in town for a meeting and I am going to go for an early dinner with her and maybe some errands..yes, I know, the excitement...can you handle it? But maybe I will leave you with a teaser for what is to come tomorrow..."I" and the IPOD, an episode of pure hilarity.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

so if you and Mr 3 do the same things would he figure out that it was him. why don't you just say his name silly