Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Contentment

I true test came today. The fair Richard/Abdullah came into the office, and all I thought about was Mr.3. I have worried that I am the type to use someone and then disgard them when I get bored, which usually happens rather fast. The more that I am with Mr.3 the more intriqueing he becomes, the more I feel that I have known him for all of my life.

Jack, on the other hand is not taking it very well, as his fag hag has become distracted by someone who intimidates him intellectually. but he has promised to try and give Mr.3 a chance.

the most distracting thing that I have found is not that he is working just down the hall, but that I can smell him on my skin and feel the faint impressions of his fingers on my neck. Time moves off kilter when you are in this state. every few seconds with that person happen all to fast, stolen moments. Everything else in your life just seems oppressive, work and life outside of that sole person becomes more restricted and dull.

No comments: