Friday, December 03, 2004

Chef BoyArdee and Remember the Alamo

This weekend I am staying home, the more time to snuggle with Mr.3. We have become cutely domestic this past week, for example...last night we made a grocery list, today we ate lunch together which consisted of leftover macaroni from the night before, we ate it out of the same container.

I have also taken to showing him off whenever I can. Today we went down to the bookstore (for a legitimate errand) and he met Paul and Becky. I even told Kani about him, although I admit that part of me wanted to spite him, petty I know.
On the subject of Kani, what an awful letter he wrote. I expect the poorly written and rambling op-ed piece to be put up on Kurdish Media. Hopefully they won't publish it, but I suspect that they publish just about anything they get offered, no matter how bad.

Jack still has issues with Mr.3. I confronted him today about it, and part of it is due to Mr. 3 threatening his position in Model Arab League, the other part is in fact, jealousy. Yes Jack is gay, but I am his hag, and Mr. 3 infringes on this territory. I was hoping that it was just an ego thing between the boys and not to do with me, too much to hope. I also lost the bet other Jack's reaction with Mr.3, a favor is due that involves lipstick and eyeglasses..long story

1 comment:

Emmunah said...

AAAHHH that flippity feeling in your stomach eh?

Yeah, I know how it feels, but believe it or not I never want to feel it again:). It made me NUTS! It was like a sickness.

I'm glad to be married to the best man in the world...for me. He doesn't make my stomach twitch anymore, thank goodness, but I wouldn't want to be with anyone else. I even hate to leave him for an hour.

I guess I like this comfortable and content feeling much better.

You have to tell the story of eyeglasses and lipstick, that it what I want to hear. I will make up some lurid story in my mind that probably won't even be close to the true story:)

You have a great writing style...just wanted you to know.