Monday, November 15, 2004

damnit to hell and back...

so I finally got around to calling Hydro Air, wondering when they were going to start things up again....as december and those loan payments begin to loom closer...and do you know what I hear.."Oh, we are not going to do that anymore." Ah, yeah, well, when were they going to tell all of their workers who are "on call", like me who have been keeping their evenings open just for them? God, what happened to integrity? I wouldn't have been upset if I was told earlier, hell, even if I was told. I shouldn't have had to ask. At this rate I will be lucky if I manage to find a christmas time job at all! This is just hopeless! I am in a state where you are a cross between absolutely livid, and completely dispondant. What the hell am I gonna do now?!

Start over from the beginning, I guess.

No comments: