Monday, November 01, 2004

...then a step to the right...

put your hands on your hips
and bend your knees in time
but it's pelvic thrust
that really drives you insane...
let's do the time warp again.

So Friday evening I went to Rocky Horror at the Tower Theater, ahhh what fun, what debauchery! it proved to be an opportunity to wear my new red fishnets and a dress that really didn't have much of a bottom, or a top come to think of it---but there was a middle that was a little on the see-through side. And anytime that I can get away with my glitter platform heels proves to be a good time.
the MC of the festivities, the fair Susan, was excellent as usual...Libby got a chance to see the one and only woman besides her that I have ever had a crush on...she wasn't impressed, oh well.
Then Saturday evening it was off to Ryan and Steph's for their Halloween party...and another oppurtunity to wear the fishnets..hee hee. I was more covered this time wearing all red and going as fire. We were to carve pumpkins, but when I got to the store I could only find a spagetti squash. I must have spent an hour carving a medusa head into it, only to have it implode upon itself when I put it down. I left early, 2:30am, it was snowing!! And I almost lost my heels in the mud trying to get the snow off of my car.

Tomorrow is election day, and I am excited for the sole reason that I will not get any more recorded messages on my WORK PHONE asking for my vote. If I have to listen to the ad for the county mayor one more time, I am gonna flip..."So on Tuesday, I ask you to vote for Peter Caroon for Salt Lake County mayor. Please check my website at Peter Caroon dot com, Caroon is spelled C-A-R-O-O-N, that's C-A-R-O-O-N..." ahhhhhhhh!

No comments: