Monday, December 06, 2004

weekends are just too short

I enjoyed this weekend, even with the untimely addition of my period added into the mix.
The natural domesicity that I find with Mr.3 is infinitely comfortable, and in such a little disconcerting...he is perfect, his faults are not faults at all but little character points that make me love him more and more. And yes, I said love, that is what is frightening...I feel like I am falling in too fast, I find myself wanting to say things that I know are way to soon to be said. I can imagine him reading this and freaking, please don't, you were warned that this was my head you were entering into, I claim immpunity. I think that I worry that I will screw this up somehow. today would be the 2 week anniversary of our first lunch together, I guess that you could call it a date. My longest relationship was like 3 weeks...but I have never been committed to anything like I am this, and I have never enjoyed every second spent with a person like this.
There was a question about the lipstick and eyeglasses story...it deals with a naughty librarian fantasy of Mr.3's...and it was fun. On Saturday night we got invited to a wine and cheese party at one of the professor's houses in my department. It was nice to socialize, show Mr. 3 off, and have an opportunity to wear fishnets and heels in public.
An odd moment, that was appreciated greatly by me: the "ohh!" of surprise when while taking a shower together I could put my palms on the shower floor.

No comments: