Tuesday, December 14, 2004

haven't blogged in a while..sorry

This weekend was interesting only in the fact that it was the first night since being an item that Mr.3 and I slept in separate beds. And not much slept was to be had. Later today we are going to look at a condo that Linda is wanting to rent out (it's here father's and he was recently moved into a home), and then there are some other places that we are going to look at. Last night we talked about financial stuff...it was odd...I always considered my debt to be my debt and the idea of someone being willing to help me pay that off...whoa...that is out of this world. I am really excited about the prospect of moving in with him on a permanent basis...I have never been as happy with anyone else in my whole life as I have been with him.

Enough sappy stuff...let's discuss the impending doom that hovers over the head of "the bug" here at the wonderful land of "the MEC". Now, I know that this electronic grading thing is going to be a bitch...we have already had our first problem...a professor left the country, expecting his TA to do the grading...of course, the professor left without granting him access to enter in grades. I am the only one in the department who has been trained, I am the only one in the department who has access to view the grades...but the bug seems to think that one, this is her area of responsiblity and it isn't, and two that she has access to all of this stuff...which she doesn't because I refuse to fill out the forms for her lazy ass. And I just got off the intercom with her, and she called someone who I said I needed to all, and the guy has to fill out some form and fax it to her...fine, but I am just waiting for her to call back asking me if I have the form...dammit, it just pisses me off! I handle grades not her. She won't do her god damn job, pushing her work load onto me, but then she has to take my work!? I don't think so! UGH! I think that she is beginning to make my stomach cramp just like JB did.

No comments: