Wednesday, December 08, 2004

toilet paper is difficult for some people

so just a few minutes ago, I'm in the stall, go to reach for some toilet paper, and the numbnuts who used it before me had managed a 12 sheet long strip of toilet paper, but not manage to get a whole sheet of the stuff. Kind of like when cello tape splits. I mean, come on, it is toilet paper, how difficult can it really be?

things are progressing nicely. Last night Mr.3 and I went out to dinner with my mom, Kelly and Doug. It was a good opportunity for them to talk and stuff before the festivities of this weekend with my Dad's birthday party. Both Kelly and my mom have asked if we are going to get married--or well dropped hints at it, and it just reminds me that I have lived in Utah for wwaaaayy to long, I have friends that meet one day and marry the next. So maybe I am not the defunked one here with my 3 week relationships, because any longer than that and people ask about wdding bells. See, conventional in the US is not convential here. Strange strange strange. And, much to my great pleasure and happiness, Mr.3 and I are in the same mind on this issue.

however, earlier today, while typing an email to my mom about my father's opinion on this whole situation I had this incredibly powerful sense of deja vu. It was something about the wording of the email, and the placement of the drink container on my desk that triggered it, but I think that I dreamed about writing that email a long long time ago, somewhere around the time that I first started working here. It's a little creepy.

No comments: