Friday, March 18, 2005

Just Checking In

Taking Wednesday off from work was wonderful! It felt like we were playing hookie all day long.
Pretty mundane stuff that we did, Mr.3 got a suit, I bought a purse that I have been lusting after in all of my materialistic glory, and we bought some books...like I didn't already have enough to read anyway for school. And we also got the wireless router set up in the new house, so now I can actually check my email at home again.

Yesterday was just awful though, the bug knows how to ruin any good mood. And it wasn't much, it was just that I had to deal with her on a few things and she didn't understand that I don't want a detailed explanation of an entire process that she has to go through, I just want a yes or no answer. I think that the stress that she caused me got me all knotted up. My intestines had started to cramp after work and then I had a nightmare of sorts and my stomach was all kinds of messed up and I had to go and find my medication...I haven't had to take that since JB left the office.
The dream I had was odd, because it was of my entire family having one horrific row with each other, it was similar to other huge fights that we have had when my little brother was in theraphy....apparently the dream was so distressing that I was grinding my teeth and the clicking of my jaw woke up Mr.3, who woke me up. My jaw still hurts. See when Jimmy was "at camp" as he put it, I had to be strong for my Mom and the rest of the family, so I didn't cry or anything, but to handle the stress I would clench my jaw...resulting in several months of dentist bills this last fall. I have got to find better ways of handling stress...I really don't have that much of it, I have it fairly easy.. I just don't want to sit and cry all the time when things get rough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the information i have read here has been really useful, as i know a few friends who suffermigraine drugand one thing that has helped a couple of them is a Bioflow. They purchased them at migraine drug. It hasn't worked for all of them, but has completely eradicated the problem for one of them, and made the migraine drug much more bearable for the other. It might be worth a look