Tuesday, May 03, 2005

It's 9:30 in the morning, & I am ready for a drink

So I came to work this morning with every intention of "trying" to be nice to the bug. I was pleasant to her, said good morning and all of that jazz...yada yada yada
And then...

I overhear her in the hallway, complaining to Kate that "someone was in her office and left something on her desk" and she was upset. I was the one who put the "something" on her desk (and it wasn't a pile of poo) which was the STUDENT FILE that she had a student sign and leave for her and a certificate that SHE HAD ASKED ME TO MAKE! And if the stupid cunt had checked her email BEFORE she started to bitch she would have seen that I had told her that I did it...but I think that she would have complained to Kate, just for the sake of complaining, even if she had read the email first.

So now her new issue is "file security" and her implication that by someone (that person being me) that her files are being "violated"....JB pulled this same shit last summer...and the reason is that she feels threatened by me and it trying to start something, anything, to prove that she is morally superior in this situation. The only reason why she is worried about someone being in her office is that they might find her supply of booze and drink it.

When she told Kate this, she just rolled her eyes and told her that if she was worried about the security of her files just to make sure that she locks the file cabinets.

What upsets me is that this was the first thing this morning, and I am finding it extremely hard to be "nice" for the rest of the day. I think that our working relationship would be much better if she just cut the crap and said that she didn't like me being better than her.

No comments: