Wednesday, June 22, 2005

No idea of what to say....

I am irresistably drawn to blog yet I have nothing of importance or any value (however slight) to comment upon...

Today I was going through a drawer and we found a label maker...and I then spent the better part of an hour making new shiny labels for my hand written labels that I had put in the Zucker Room. and yes, I know I said that I wasn't going to do anything in that room, but I was bored and playing with the label maker was fun...besides if my effienctecy annoys Harris now, just imagine what hand pressed labels are going to do to him?

In other news...and I have been trying really hard not harp on anything with the bug -which I am sure has made me less interesting...my readership has gone down-anyway, there have been 2 students today who have needed to talk to her because there was a problem with their graduation status...as the registrar told them that it had been rejected because of the department...which according to my eavesdropping was a mistake that she admitted to, but you wonder how many students have been denied graduation and don't know it yet...hummmm...

I wonder sometimes if happiness is boring to others...not much seems to go on in my life but I am so happy that I don't really notice that much...is that weird? And I haven't been stressed about money lately either...that is odd as well..I think that I have gotten back to the point where if I can pay my bills then I don't care how much money I have left in the bank...or it is probably more to the fact that I have come to terms with the fact that as long as I have Mr.3 I can handle anything...maybe that is just a psycho statement and I hope that I don't freak him out or anything..I am just so completely happy that when I try to put it into words I just sound like some crazy hormonally whacked out woman or just sickly sentimental.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Can't you be both a crazy hormonally whacked out woman AND sickly sentimental?