Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A summer job I could do without

two or three people in my position ago there was a burn mark made into the conference table made by an iron. I have a goofy cloth that I put on the table to hid the mark. Well today the bug suggested that one of my summer jobs could be sanding down the table and refinishing it...sorry but that would involve power tools of some sort which I do not have in my possession...nor is that something I would ever want to do myself...I think that there needs to be some definite limits on my 'extra' jobs. I have really disolutioned myself with the Zucker Room....and I am definitely not paid to do handyman jobs.

The sad thing is, and people who know me well know this to be true, I have already considered doing it but haven't because of lack of tools...I am actually more annoyed at the suggestion that I do it from someone else.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So you're not a handyman???
was this a quick task for you or was it one of those things where you were talking about it anyway and it just came up?