Monday, December 18, 2006

India-Part 3

So India kinda grew on me yesterday, but I am still glad that I will be leaving today. And since I do not know how much time I will have before the internet connection goes out on me, I thought that I would give you all a taste of the stories to come.

Everyone needs a good bum kneading

American Muslim?

That isn’t dark circles under your eyes, it’s just soot

What’s an American Yogi like you doing in a Pizza Hut like this? Or Tale of the McCurry

Snake Charmers and other ways to get paid for just being yourself

Oh yeah….The GV Conference, day one and day two, otherwise known as….finally I am not the only one who…oh wait, I am? Damn!

Can I just get an email out? Please!

Sex at the Isa Khan tomb

India is popular for the strangest of things

Ricksaw Madness or How many foreigners can you stuff into a shopping cart for 100 rupees?

This is probably not an exhaustive list, but a decent one I think. Type at you again soon! I will be back home on Wednesday to my house and beloved cable modem connection.

Oh and did I mention….Wednesday, inshallah, Mr.3 will be freed!!! Thank God!

No comments: