Sunday, March 18, 2007

early, early morning

I wish that I could sleep through the night. Rather than what does happen. I go to bed at 10:30 because I am exhausted....but don't fall asleep until 11 or 11:30. And then I wake up between 4:30 and 5:00, still exhausted and confused as to why my body woke me up. I try to go back to sleep, which I manage to do until 6:30 when I normally get up to get ready for work...which for some reason is really super hard to get out of bed. The rest of the day I spend tired.

It is the weekend for goodness sakes, I found be able just to sleep and sleep and sleep.

After yesterday's post, Mr.3 called me for 11 minutes. We talked about his day, it felt like pulling teeth to get any information about his appointments and such....and very little about mine. Not that it was spectacular or anything, but I sorta wanted to tell him about the Zonta Club of Salt Lake Website that I am developing. Oh well. The site is definitely in its rough stages, but I am proud of the banner because I made it myself....even down to finding the pieces so that I could create the logo in the "approved" manner of Zonta International.

No comments: