Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I am in that awful transition state between being at work and finding my way to class. I can't focus on reviewing and I really don't want to go...but you kinda have to if there are only 10 people in the class.

I typed with Mr.3 today for about 20 minutes. He says that he is due to be released on Thursday. I don't know what time, or much specifics because he refuses to call me. It seems that rather than dealing with my disappointment at getting bad news from him...he decided that it would be better just to not call me at all. I guess that it is the "out of sight out of mind" mentality...which doesn't really work for a marriage.

I am furious with him. And I have every right to be. Him not calling me or arranging it so that I have little contact time with him is creating more frustration....but he seems determined to ignore things and hope that they will go away. You would think that by now he realize that things just don't go away like that....but then again, that is why we are in this position in the first place.

When I typed with him this morning he said that he would call me between his break from 11:30 to 12:30. Of course, no call. Then he has a break between 3:30 and 6...exactly when I am in class. So my only real hope for him to call me is after 8...which means that he will not call me at all tonight. And that angers me even more.

I am torn as to whether I should even bring my phone with me to class....this doesn't categorize as an emergency by any means. And I haven't yet figured out how to put my phone on silent...vibrate yes, but not silent.

I wish that this was easier.

No comments: