Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm a medical oddity...

or so my doctor says.

Woke up at 3am with massive pain in my ears....it hurt so bad that I thought about going into the emergency room. Instead I decided to save myself the fee and wait until later to get an actual doctor's appointment.

I apparently have an ear infection in BOTH ears....because I can't just let it be in only one. So I am on antibotics...and some beautiful anti-pain eardrops.

According to the doctor I have some strange anatomy in my ear, which contributes to my chronic ear infections...apparently. Also in the doctor's 12 years of practicing he has only seen one other case of adult ear infections...so hooray for me!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

ryan was driving to denver and his ear infection burst. it was so bad he went to the e.r. and then to his concert. he said it was the most painful thing that had happened to him. i feel your pain. :(